It was actually quite hard! I only just squeaked through on the twelve items and I'd have liked another couple of options for lipstick at least. I didn't cheat and use any palettes though *coughs at fellow Spotlight team members*. I did decide to hitch a lift with Christine over at 15 Minute Beauty to a hotel with shampoo/conditioner/skincare already on hand, so I didn't include any of that. (I just cheated, didn't I? So much for that moral high ground.)
Starting with the easy ones, my absolute essentials:
1. Rahua Finishing Treatment - I put a pea sized amount in damp, just washed hair, and I'm done. No blowdrying required.
2. RMS Beauty Un Cover Up in 22 - for undereyes, around nose, and anywhere else that needs a little evening out.
3. Shu Uemura Hard Brow Pencil in Seal Brown.
4. Nars Mata Hari blush - this matches my natural blush almost perfectly. It's my favourite blush at the moment.
5. Shu Uemura Pony blush brush - I like this brush because it is quite small for a blush brush, allowing good placement control, but still fluffy enough to blend/blur the edges.
6. Roxana Illuminated Perfume GreenWitch. If I can only take one fragrance, it's GreenWitch.
As you will know if you've read my posts, I'm getting seasonal colour typed in March, and I'm obsessed with what season I might be. This is a Bright Winter lipstick, and I think it looks quite nice on me. If I do turn out to be a Bright, the makeup won't be a problem but it'll be a bugger to find the colours in clothes.