- I use Le Metier de Beaute Tamarack eye pencil as a base - I sketch on quite a thick line on my upper lashline, then smudge it out over the lid with my MAC 239 eyeshadow brush.
- I then apply the Kaleidoscope kit using the couches de couleurs technique - starting from the top shade (golden amber) I apply the three top shades in layers from lashline to just above my crease in the order gold, lavender, taupe/topaz.
- I then use a small smudge brush to apply a reasonably bold line of the black emerald shade on my upper lashline, and a line of the taupe/topaz underneath my lower lashes.
- I blend the black emerald in a little where it meets the other shades to avoid a harsh line.
- Finished with black mascara from Lancome (Hypnose Precious Cells). I wish I had the Emerald Le Metier Anamorphic Mascara to go with this kit - I love the effect of wearing the Aubergine mascara with the Hypnotique kit (the darkest shade in this kit is a rich plum).
Natural (but overcast, so quite cool) light.