The look for the collection is basically peachy lips, tan cheeks and aqua blue eyeshadow. These are my thoughts on the collection from a browse at the counter.
- I liked the aqua blue and forest green eyeshadow duo (Laguna), although it did remind me of NARS Cleo duo, so if you have that already you may find the Laguna too close to want to own both.
- The blue eyeliner is a clear royal blue.
- I found the combination in the eyeshadow quad from the collection a little odd; a bright pastel green, a mauve pink, a blue-grey and a matte purple shade. I'd personally opt for the duo instead.
- Tan blush is a mid brown shade, with little to no orange tones. It would be a bit too dark for my skin, but I can see it being a nice contour on a medium-warm skintone.
- I did quite like the coral/peachy gloss from the collection. It had no shimmer in it that I could see, and decent colour payoff for a gloss.
- I don't get on with D&G lipsticks; the red I have is a bit too creamy and tends to give me a Robert Smith/Baby Jane look unless I'm incredibly careful with lipliner and touch-ups. I find the two Shine lipsticks I have (Dahlia and Naked) dry my lips out, but most brands do that on me. There are two new Shine lipsticks in the collection that are a peachy nude and a pinkish nude shade, both with shimmer.
- The bright pink nail polish is a very fun shade. You could find similar shade to the nude in a number of other nail polish brands.