Without further ado, my seven facts:
- My real name is Lydia. My nickname, which I write under on this blog, comes from my awkwardness as a child.
- I have had stitches twice, but have never had to have a bone set (I've cracked my nose a few times, but never badly enough to have it reset.)
- I love red lipsticks. Orange reds or blood red for preference, but I love the whole spectrum from brick to scarlet. I think Ellis Red by Ellis Faas is one of the best things to happen to red lipsticks since Julie Hewett and Besame.
- I have an embarrassing fondness for David Essex (I blame my mother for playing his music too much when I was at an impressionable age.)
- I particularly love Japanese makeup lines; the lipsticks don't dry out my lips, and the eyeshadows and blushes are more finely milled in my opinion with beautiful finishes.
- I would love to visit Japan one day, but I think I'd need to go with a completely empty suitcase to hold all the shopping :)
- I prefer smaller perfume/scent houses. I do still have a great fondness for the Jo Malone line, but I feel that it has suffered a bit for losing Jo herself. I love Serge Lutens, Ormonde Jayne and I have just sampled some Strange Invisible Perfumes that I absolutely love.
Olivia at The Land of Makeup Obscurity
Amina at Amina's Beauty Bazaar
Anna at Italian Beauty Blog
Rebecca at Le Salon de Beaute
DINKY London (fabulous finds of just a whole bunch of pretty stuff here)
Su-pah at her Treasure Trove of Makeup
Thanks Amy :)