The deal is that you post 10 facts about yourself to let your readers know a little more about you. Here are mine:
1. My "real" name is Lydia, but I don't think my brother has called me that in 30 years. My nickname comes from my ability to trip over a solid flat surface. I had a season ticket to Accident & Emergency as a child.
2. I have been married (happily, for the most part, but I don't think the times when we were moving house really count) for just over 10 years. Obviously, I was a child bride. ;)
3. I had meningitis at 15, and was very lucky to recover completely.
4. I am a practising 2nd Dan in traditional japanese karate, and therefore often have strange and suspicious looking bruises on my person.
5. I'm a qualified accountant.
6. I have a 7 year old daughter.
7. I have been wearing sunscreen religiously for the past 15 years.
8. I sing very very badly.
9. ...but I dance quite well.
10. I still truly believe that one day Robert Smith will realise he wants to marry me. I am not sure how I will break this to Mr London when it happens. (Well, this last one is more of a delusion than a fact.)
I think most everyone I'd tag has already been tagged (it took me a while to come up with 10 facts that weren't completely dull) but I tag:
and anyone else who wants to do it.